KPOPIS.COM HOME   KPOP GROUPLIST SITE MENU

INDEX    NEWS    VARIETY    MOVIE    DRAMA    MUSIC    MAGAZINE    CF    STORY    FAN    WORLD  

CELEBRITY - MUSIC  
I'M SO SICK
I'm so sick

• Written By SOYEON on July 11, 2018, 5:15 pm
  • Category : Music
  • Registered Language : Korean
  • Auto Translated by BING Engin
  • Page Hits : 37 Person
  • I like this page : 0 Person
  • Original Page : Korean Language
  • Star Data Link : APINK《에이핑크》

Font Size By

Korean girl group Apinks first single of 2018 marks a more mature side of the team. “Im So Sick" is a dramatic song, and the accommpanying music video feature the sextet in a totally new light, far away from the soft, flirty style they have primarily favored."I'm So Sick" leads Apink's ONE & SIX EP, the group's seventh since their start in 2011. It follows last year's Pink UpEP, which saw them release the singles "Always" and "Five." That album landed the group at No. 14 on the World Albums chart.Thriving on distorted vocal acrobatics and wailing synths, “Im So Sick” grooves along with a sleek house beat as the six vocalists lay forth their embittered farewell. Also known as “Not Even One," the song is produced by Korean duo Black Eyed Pilseung and takes the group away from their more saccharine pop days with its strong melody, sudden transitions, and a impassioned refrain of Auto-Tuned “wooooh nananana.”
EDIT

Send it Twitter Send it Facebook Send it Google Plus Send it Google Plus

Comments | Member's Comments and Talking
0 found talks 1/0 Page

menu
Write a Your comment Here ...

Prev List Next

By Google Adsence

HOME  |  STAR SNS  |  SCHEDULE  |  NAMING  |  PLAYER
COPYRIGHT©2000~2018 KPOPIS.COM All RIGHTS RESERVED.