KPOPIS.COM HOME   KPOP GROUPLIST SITE MENU

INDEX    NEWS    VARIETY    MOVIE    DRAMA    MUSIC    MAGAZINE    CF    STORY    FAN    WORLD  

CELEBRITY - MUSIC  
MY COPYCAT
My Copycat

Font Size By

Orange Caramel The Fourth Single 'My Copycat' MV Full Edition ATTACK!
Find the main theme for Orange Caramel 'My Copycat' !!
Long-awaited 'Find Orange Caramel' Season 2 'Where's Orange Caramel? + Find the wrong picture of Orange Caramel'!!

Mission 1. Find the wrong picture!
On the top of the two pictures, there's a number. Find that number of wrong pictures!
It gets harder so don't relax your attention even if it's easy in the beginning^^!
+ ??? How many wrong spots are there in the picture marked with '???' ? Find it out together!

Mission 2. Where's Orange Caramel?
They are hidden in places on different level than season 1! No more hints!

Mission 3. Find hidden 'Mr. Cho'!
Cho Seho made a surprise appearance in the music video! Where is he?
+Other two artists from PLEDIS are also in it as surprising guests~

Please take a closer look at the people who wore Wally costume!
We raised the degree of difficulty for season 2!
There's more than one thing to find right? You won't be able to find everything in your first attempt!

Give it a try! If you succeed despite the high level of difficulty, mission complete!
Oh! there's one thing you should be aware of for this mission.
Do not comment your answers!!

If you completed the mission, please send your answers to [pledisfanclub@daum.net]!
We will give away Orange Caramel's autographed CD and the Skecher's sneakers that the members are wearing in the music video.

It's advantageous to keep your answers secret until this event ends, right? + Don't take away the fun of finding the answers!

Enter for this event until August 31st. The winner will be announced on September 1st.
'Where's Orange Caramel' will be continued throughout this album, so please love 'My Copycat'!
Coming soon~~
EDIT

Send it Twitter Send it Facebook Send it Google Plus Send it Google Plus

Comments | Member's Comments and Talking
0 found talks 1/0 Page

menu
Write a Your comment Here ...

Prev List Next

By Google Adsence

HOME  |  STAR SNS  |  SCHEDULE  |  NAMING  |  PLAYER
COPYRIGHT©2000~2018 KPOPIS.COM All RIGHTS RESERVED.