KPOPIS.COM HOME   KPOP GROUPLIST SITE MENU

INDEX    NEWS    VARIETY    MOVIE    DRAMA    MUSIC    MAGAZINE    CF    STORY    FAN    WORLD  

CELEBRITY - MUSIC  
LOOK AT ME
Look At Me

• Written By SOYEON on October 11, 2012, 5:30 pm
  • Category : Music
  • Registered Language : Korean
  • Auto Translated by BING Engin
  • Page Hits : 1,623 Person
  • I like this page : 1 Person
  • Original Page : Korean Language
  • Star Data Link : Jewelry《쥬얼리》

Font Size By

Jewelry is the title of the album, the cool of seduction with mini [Brook Rd. (Look At Me)]
Since the turn of the Young jewelry stop for quite a while, as have many of the stately pace of the jewelry to the public stating that the first signal.

Jewelry is just the right music to the Division prepared an ambitious comeback title [Brook Rd. (Look At Me)] greatest hits maker Shin radoga, and this gentleman is a scary example of God lyrics by LE of EXID.

"Look At Me, Look At Me now Look At Me now" is a haunting melodies addictive once you hear the refrain and the exciting rhythm of the funky song did show impressive interim jewelry and look forward to the performance of the above you can see the stage.
I've been buying a song to seduce your boyfriend jewelry and gave a lot of love and attention to listen to the people, in other words, the song is interpreted as a comeback for a jewelry show much interest and cheer to a different meaning.
EDIT

Send it Twitter Send it Facebook Send it Google Plus Send it Google Plus

Comments | Member's Comments and Talking
0 found talks 1/0 Page

menu
Write a Your comment Here ...

Prev List Next

By Google Adsence

HOME  |  STAR SNS  |  SCHEDULE  |  NAMING  |  PLAYER
COPYRIGHT©2000~2018 KPOPIS.COM All RIGHTS RESERVED.