[Beef Bulgogi Ingredients] - 4 servings -
- Basic: 600g Sliced beef, 1 Onion, 1/3 Carrot, 1 Green onion, Sesame
- Marinate sauce: 5tbsp Soy sauce, 2tbsp Sugar, 2tbsp Minced green onion, 1tbsp Minced garlic, 1tbsp Sesame oil, Pepper
- Tenderizing sauce: 4tbsp Onion juice or Pear juice, 3tbsp Cooking wine
1. Place beef on kitchen towel to remove the blood, cut the beef into bitesize pieces, and mix with tenderizing sauce for 20 mins.
Marinate with Bulgogi seasoning ingredients.
2. Slice carrot and onion, cut green onion sideways. Mix with marinated beef together.
3. Add marinated beef and veggie mixture to a pan and stir-fry until the moist is completely disappeared.
4. Serve it and sprinkle some sesame seeds at last.