• PRESS ON April 23, 2019, 5:58 pm
  • CATEGORY : Food
  • REGISTERED LANGUAGE : Korean
  • Auto Translated by BING Engin
  • PAGE HITS : 66 Person
  • lIKE THIS PAGE : 0 Person
  • ORIGINAL PAGE : Korean Language
Font Size By

Todays recipe is al-bap, which is a kind of bibimbap known for the addition of fish roe. Al is fish roe in Korean, and bap is rice, so even though there are many ingredients in this dish (including stir-fried kimchi) the fish roe gives it its name.As you see in this recipe and video, its easy to make this at home. You just prepare the ingredients and add them to the bowl. You may notice that Koreans have a lot of hot, sizzling bibimbap dishes served in earthenware bowls right off the burner. Yes, this is one of them!You can use a skillet if you dont have a traditional Korean earthenware bowl, it will work well, too. The flying fish roe are known as tobiko in Japanese. They are fermented in a sweet and salty marinade that also includes MSG. I always wash the roe just before using it because I want to remove any fishy smell. Then I add a few drops of lemon juice to make it refresh.Now you have another reason to make my kimchi bokkeum (stir-fried kimchi) recipe! Then you can make this dish and your own dosirak (lunchbox)! Enjoy the recipe and happy cooking!
EDIT

Send it Twitter Send it Facebook Send it Google Plus Send it Google Plus

Comments | Member's Comments and Talking
0 found talks 1/0 Page

menu
Write a Your comment Here ...

Prev List Next

By Google Adsence

HOME  |  STAR SNS  |  SCHEDULE  |  NAMING  |  PLAYER
COPYRIGHT©2000~2020 KPOPIS.COM All RIGHTS RESERVED.