황소자리
Blood type
A TYPE
A형

K-STAR - SINGER  
IU
IU

Font Size By

IU (IU) belonging to the Korea female solo artists as Yen entertainment, actor.
IU (IU) named ' I ' and ' u ' to put together a combination of ' o Y I is one of music's meaning. The first mini album Lost and Found's 〈manufacture MIA 〉, on September 18, 2008 in Mnet's m countdown stage debut, had the air debuted on September 20, 2008 MBC's show! In the center of the music.
The following year, in April 2009, and the first Studio album by Growing Up to date, you're 〈manufacture 〈manufacture Boo 〉 (Rock Ver.Many popular songs through 〉) and November, at the second mini album by IU ...IM coming to 〈manufacture marshmallows 〉 was popular as a song.In addition, released in June 2010, the third digital single is the title track of 〈manufacture nag 〉 〈manufacture nag 〉 as SBS on KBS's music Bank, Verizon community "topped the chart in the world and many K awards and popularity, in December 2010, the third mini album release date, this is the Real 〈manufacture a nice day 〉 was released on this day, all the recordings on the site, first place SBS on KBS's music Bank, Verizon community" topped the chart from Mnet's m K, dynasty also topped the countdown, and was popular.
In February 2011, and is the title track of the single, "Real" + "released on 〈manufacture and I was unaware of the story only 〉 was released again as the one topped the chart for all recordings on the site, such as the popular day to impart activity was in November of 2011, [5] is the second Studio album by the title track and debut the Last Fantasy 〈manufacture Ojala I 〉 was popular with.
EDIT

PHOTO  |  latest photo record ADD  |  MORE

July 31, 2021
No Photo Talk Library yet, Member can get to add talk information of photo.
When you want to add Photo Record, Please click to "ADD" button.

BIOGRAPHY  |  latest history record(0) ADD  |  MORE

July 31, 2021
No Biographical information yet, Member can get to add information.
When you want to add History or Record, Please click to "ADD" button.

Send it Twitter Send it Facebook Send it Google Plus Send it Google Plus

Comments | Member's Comments and Talking
0 found talks 1/0 Page

menu
Write a Your comment Here ...

Prev List Next

By Google Adsence

HOME  |  STAR SNS  |  SCHEDULE  |  NAMING  |  PLAYER
COPYRIGHT©2000~2021 KPOPIS.COM All RIGHTS RESERVED.